Beatitudes Of Marriage
- Beatitudes Of Marriage
1. Blessed are the husband and wife who continue to be affectionate, considerate, and loving after the wedding bells have ceased ringing.
2. Blessed are the husband and wife who are as polite and courteous to one another as they are to their friends.
3. Blessed are they who love their mates more than any other person in the world, and who joyfully fulfill their marriage vow of a lifetime of fidelity and mutual helpfulness to one another.
4. Blessed are they who attain parenthood, for children are a heritage of the Lord.
5. Blessed are they who remember to thank God for their food before they partake of it, and who set apart some time each day for the reading of the Bible and for prayer.
6. Blessed are those mates who never speak loudly to one another, and who make their home a place "where seldom is heard a discouraging word."
7. Blessed are the husband and wife who faithfully attend the worship service of the church, and who work together in the church for the advancement of Christs kingdom.
8. Blessed are the husband and wife who can work out the problems of adjustment without interference from relatives.
9. Blessed is the couple which has complete understanding about financial matters, and have worked out a perfect partnership, with all money under the control of both.
10. Blessed are the husband and wife who humbly dedicate their lives and their homes to Christ, and who practice the teachings of Christ in the home by being unselfish, loyal and loving.
[compared from Book]
Saju C Varghese