Thank you for remembering me !

  • H.E. Eldho Mor Theethose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Dearly beloved in Christ,

      After wishing you all a belated Holy Nativity and a prosperous New
      Year, let me express me deepest gratitude to the SOCM Forum and
      those who remembered this humble servant on the day of my
      Consecration on Jan 4th. I would like to thank specially Rev. Fr.
      Mathai, Babu Jacob, Saju Paulose, Basil Thomas and Pathhikan who
      took some of their valuable time to write on the Forum. May God
      bless you all through out the New Year and in the years to come.

      You may know that the service in a place like USA & Canada needs
      very much prayers and support. God willing, we can achieve great
      things with the support of our people to energize our Holy Church in
      this part of the world. Hence I would humbly request all our Forum-
      readers to provide me with any suggestions you may have, to improve
      the Church life here in North America. You can directly email me at
      thirumeni@... or thirumeni@... .

      May God Bless you,

      Theethose Thirumeni
      10 Stonehust Court