Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1416 , Jan 6, 2008
      CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

      "He came to earth to raise you to heaven. There was no place for Him except in the cow's manger, to prepare for you a mansion in heaven."

      St. Ambrose, Bishop of Milan.

      "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1416 of 1416 , Jun 24

        An old man once said, "When a man said to his companion, 'Forgive me,' and at the same time humbles himself, the devils are perplexed."

           The Paradise of the Holy Fathers.

        "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."  1 Corinthians 6:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith