OUR SRESHTA BAVA PRAYED AT PARUMALA KABAR

  • Abraham Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Dear all,

      please check below link and confirm it, is it right or not?

      http://www.malankaradeepam.org/mdeepam/latest1/j7.html

      Thanks & regds

      Abraham Varghese
      ID 3298

      " God is my saviour; i will trust him and not be afraid" Isaiah 12:2
      From the desk of moderators

      As per our information, this news is fully fabricated and published for fuel the fire of internal politics within MOSC. His Beatitude visited a patient in the referred hospital and as per the request of the Chaplain of the hospital, Bava offered prayers at the hospital chapel. Bava Thirumeni did not enter Parumala Church premises or offered prayers at the Saint's tomb.

      It is widely believed in Kerala that the aim of publishing this fabricated news in Malankaradeepam is to prevent some Bishop aspirants to be got nominated in MOSC's forthcoming Bishop election.