Pray for Makarios Thirumeni of MOSC

  • Dr.Binu K Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      Dear friends,

      Let us join together in praying for His Grace Thomas Mar Makarios Metropolitan of the Malankara Orthodox Syrian church who is in Critical condition after sustaining injuries following a road traffic accident at New Castle, England today evening.

      If my information is correct His grace is currently in the operation
      theatre. Mar Makarios was on his annual episcopal visit to UK ,Ireland and other European countries on the last few days.

      Dr.Binu MK Thomas
      Belfast MarThoma Congregation.
    • Sam Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008