Re: Christians in India

  • Sajy Thannikottu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
      Dear all

      This is a thought provoking message. We should come out of this
      group-ism and visualise things with a broader aspect. But
      unfortunately only very few people are there to extend their support.
      Others are blinded with orthodox-Jacobite fight, not bothered about
      their surroundings. Let anything happen our people will be happy if it
      is badly affecting the opposite faction. Then we will start debating
      on who is the most badly affected. This is very pathetic situation.
      How beautiful would it be if we could act as positive inspiration
      instead of negative inspiration

      It is unfortunate that there are people who want to see their own
      brother to be hurt though born of same father and mother.

      Sajy Thannikottu, kathmandu