Wishing all the best with prayers to H. E. Eldo Mor Theethoose

  • Saju Paulose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      On behalf of SUNDAY VISION, let me wish all the best to H.E. Eldo Mor
      Theethoose, Arch Bishop of Malankara Archdiocese,U.S.A., on the 4th
      anniversery of His Eminence's ordination. May God bless him with
      courage and good health to steer the Archdiocese in the right direction.

      With prayers,

      Saju Paulose, New York
      Chief Organizer(U.S.A),Sunday Vision.

      ***Sunday Vision is a bi-weekly publication of SOMI(Syrian Othodox
      Movement of India)under the presidency of H.B. Baselios Thomas I
      Catholicose.