Ways God Leads His People

  • Georgey Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      God Leads us through our spirits.

      1Thess. 5:23 teaches that man is a three part being; spirit, soul and body.
      Spirit is the real person that lives within the body.
      The soul is made up of the will, mind and emotion.
      The body is the house man lives in.
      If God is going to guide us and lead us by His Spirit, He will do it through our spirit.
      When you are around people who have wrong spirit or in a place or situation you should not be, you sense an inward agitation.
      There will be no rest in your spirit when something is not right. John 13:21
      Be on your guard, God is communicating with you.
      Spend time in God's word and pray.

      Georgey
      ID#3084