HEARTY FELICITATIONS TO OUR ARCHBISHOP MOR TITUS YELDHO

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hearty Felicitations to Your Eminence Mor Titus Yeldho, Archbishop of
      Malankara Archdiocese In North America

      Our Dearest Shepherd Mor Theethose Thirumeni,

      Kindly accept the bouquet of felicitations and our love on the eve of
      4th anniversary of Your Eminence's blessed ordination as our
      Archbishop. May our Holy Father rejoice in you. May Your Eminence be
      strengthened by the Holy of Holy for ever.

      In Lord's Love,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil