Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1435 , Jan 2, 2008
      "There is more joy in heaven over a converted sinner than over a righteous person standing firm. A leader in battle has more love for a soldier who returns after fleeing, and who valiantly pursues the enemy, than for one who never turned back, but who never acted valiantly either. A farmer has greater love for land which bears bruit fully, after he has cleared it of thorns, than for land which never had thorns but which never yielded a fruitful harvest."

      St. Gregory the Great.

      "Blessed is he who considers the poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble." Psalms 40:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1435 of 1435 , Jul 22 7:19 PM

        "Blessed are you, drawer of ordinary water, who turned out to be a drawer of living water. You found the treasure, another Source, from Whom a flood of mercies flows. The spring had dried up, but it broke through to you and gave you to drink. He was poor, but He asked in order to enrich you. You left behind your pitcher, but you filled understanding and gave your people to drink. Blessed are you to whom He gave living water to drink, and you did not thirst again, as you said. For He called the truth 'living water,' since all who hear it will not thirst again. Blessed are you who learned the truth and did not thirst; for one is the Messiah and there are no more."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?"  Psalm 56:3-4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith