Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1416 , Jan 2, 2008
      "There is more joy in heaven over a converted sinner than over a righteous person standing firm. A leader in battle has more love for a soldier who returns after fleeing, and who valiantly pursues the enemy, than for one who never turned back, but who never acted valiantly either. A farmer has greater love for land which bears bruit fully, after he has cleared it of thorns, than for land which never had thorns but which never yielded a fruitful harvest."

      St. Gregory the Great.

      "Blessed is he who considers the poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble." Psalms 40:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1416 of 1416 , Jun 24

        An old man once said, "When a man said to his companion, 'Forgive me,' and at the same time humbles himself, the devils are perplexed."

           The Paradise of the Holy Fathers.

        "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."  1 Corinthians 6:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith