Ways God Leads His People

  • Georgey Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Ways God Leads His People - 1

      Many of us find ourselves in situations and we don't know what to do. But God has answers for us.God has given us His Spirit so that we can we can make right decisions. Spend some time in prayer and you will hear the Spirit of God speaking to you. When we are listening to the Spirit of God, we are hearing things that other people do not hear. Many a times when our spirit is troubled (uneasy, worried and uncomfortable) we hear a little small voice speaking within us asking us to pray or read the bible. That is God speaking to you.

      The Bible is the instruction book for life. Do you need the wisdom of God today, the Bible is the first place to look for it.

      God Leads us through His Written Word.
      The written word of God is the wisdom of God (Luke 11:49)
      The written word of God shines light on our pathways (Psalms 119:105)
      Look into the word of God for guidance.
      God does not lead contrary to His written word.
      Read, meditate and find out what the word of God says before you make decisions.
      It is when we depart from the word of God we get into trouble.

      God bless you all
      Georgey
      ID # 3084
    • Georgey Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
        God Leads us through our spirits.

        1Thess. 5:23 teaches that man is a three part being; spirit, soul and body.
        Spirit is the real person that lives within the body.
        The soul is made up of the will, mind and emotion.
        The body is the house man lives in.
        If God is going to guide us and lead us by His Spirit, He will do it through our spirit.
        When you are around people who have wrong spirit or in a place or situation you should not be, you sense an inward agitation.
        There will be no rest in your spirit when something is not right. John 13:21
        Be on your guard, God is communicating with you.
        Spend time in God's word and pray.

        Georgey
        ID#3084