Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1438 , Jan 1, 2008
      "When listlessness is expelled from the soul, and malice from the mind, then the intellect, naked in simplicity, innocent and totally stripped of the veil of shame, sings a new song to God, with joyful gratitude celebrating the fore-feast and inauguration of the life to come."

      Ilias the Presbyter.

      "The fear of the Lord delights the heart, and gives gladness and joy and long life." Sirach 1:12
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1438 of 1438 , Jul 27

        "When he saw the great lawlessness of men, and the great love of God for man, The prophet Elijah was provoked and angered And cast pitiless words at the God of great pity, saying `Make Thy anger felt against those who now disregard Thee, most just Judge.' But in no way did he change the heart of the good Lord for the chastisement of those who had scorned Him; for always He awaits the repentance of all men, The only Friend of Man."

           St. Romanos the Melodist.

        "Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint."  Proverbs 23:4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad