Re: A Question on the Message#11590 by Rev.John Kunjukunju

  • Saju Paulose
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2007
      Dear Pathhikan,

      The 'foreign yoke' that Rev. Kunjukunju mentioned must be about Jesus Christ or Saint Thomas. Ofcourse it is heart-breaking for an Indian Orthodox to see a foreigner like Jesus or Saint Thomas at the
      leader's role when the real saviour for them is Saint (?!) Vattassery. Also the 'foreign yoke' expression can be about the recent uncanonical ordination of a foreigner violating the 'Holy 1934 Constitution' of IOC.

      Don't worry about his usage of 'Holy Church' and 'Mother Church.' They can't make the Kottayam based dissident IOC the Mother Church. Let us consider it just as an ornamental usage like the 'Throne of Saint Thomas.'

      The Holy Syrian Orthodox Church is currently able to get cured from
      the affliction of any kind of plagues. Remember we threw out three
      plagues years back and now the IOC is afflicted with those plagues.
      And recently we also threw out a German plague. So there is no point
      to worry about the Holy Mother Church.

      Let me wish you and my fellow Holy Mother Church members a plague-
      free HAPPY NEW YEAR.

      Regards,

      Saju Paulose
      New York