Spiritual Words. Have a Very Blessed and Merry Christmas.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      "The elect, each in his own degree, are likened to this man [who was the builder] (that is, to our Redeemer, Who joined the universal Church to Himself with unconquerable strength of mind) when they take special care to carry out as individuals in their hearts what He does generally throughout the whole Church. By digging deep, as it were, they attentively examine their consciences lest anything sordid lie lurking withing them; they meticulously search out from the depths of their hearts all the hiding places of useless thoughts; they draw these out by the labor of painstaking discernment, so that they may make ready within themselves a firm and peaceful resting place for that strongest rock, that is, Christ. And it comes about that by His presence they hold out unconquerable amid the alarming adversities, and at the same time the attractive prosperity of the age."

      The Venerable Bede.

      "This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief." 1 Timothy 1:15