Sanctification

  • Dr. Susan Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      Sanctification

      by Dr. Susan Jacob, MD

      At this point, we recognize that sanctification means purifying or
      cleansing oneself physically as described in the ceremonial details
      given in Leviticus. In the old testament these rituals were to be used
      at the time of sacrifice [not used since the time of Christ for
      Christians as he was the ultimate sacrifice for all eternity] or
      priestly approach to the Holy of Holies, or before personal approach
      to the tabernacle; today of course it means before entering the church
      or the madhbaha, cleaning of temple or ceremonial vessels and other
      processes. Sanctification or purification is also spiritual. We are
      going to concentrate on learning about spiritual purification in this
      talk.

      http://www.socdigest.org/articles/01dec07.html