Merry Christmas & Re: Wearing of Kappa

  • H.E Geevarghese Mor Deevannasios
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2007
      Dear All,

      Merry Christmas to all SOCM Forum Members.

      This I write to clarify my notes about "the wearing of Kappa in
      Baptism".

      I've written in my reply only the practices of this Dayara. That is
      not for all the Church. I didn't have any power to give orders to
      all the churches to follow the practices of this Dayara. More
      over,all the High Priests are Rulers and they have Power to make and
      alter the practices for their convenience and nobody can question or
      criticize them for they are representing Mshiha.

      Merry X'mas and Prosperous New Year.

      Deevannasios Methrachan
      Manjanikkara
      22-12- 07

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Dn.Bennet Kuriakose wrote:

      > Barek Sayyidna
      >
      > As Your Grace answered, if priests have to wear the Cope for the
      Holy