Re: JIHADI JACOBITES

  • Thomas P
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 12, 2002
      Dear All, I never used the word "Jihaadi" in my original article.
      I was asking the question, how majority opinion in Kashmir became
      that of those who infiltrated to kashmir? Today they claim
      independence based on majority opinion in Kashmir.
      Thomas
    • Malankara Voice
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 13, 2002
        Invitation to enrol as a subscriber of the Malankara Voice
        News Bulletins

        Welcome to MALANKARA VOICE, the online news web site that publishes
        the latest events from the Malankara (Indian) Jacobite Syrian Orthodox
        Church. This web news bulletin, first launched in July 2001, is
        promoted by a group of Syriac Orthodox Christians from central Travancore
        and is now functioning under the banner ‘Malankara Voice News Group’.

        Those who wish to receive 'news bulletins' published in Malankara-Voice
        in your e-mail, please send a subscription request from the email address
        you wish to put on the list to: Malankara-Voice-subscribe@....
        The subscription process will be completed automatically.
        With Regards
        Moderators, Malankara Voice

        Our Online News Web Site : www.MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
        Malankara Voice News group at Yahoo:
      • Varghese George
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 13, 2002

          Name : George Varghesse
          Address : Mannakuzhiyil House
          : Thadiyoor P.O.
          Pathanamthitta dist.

          Home Parish : Mar Ignathiose Jacobite Syrian Church, Ayroor
          Thumpamon Diocese

          Presently working in Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University and is
          a member of St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church - Kuwait.

          I am happy only to give any further details if needed.
        • Aji Thomas David
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 14, 2002
            Hi Mr. Thomas,

            This is really great..!!! and a very innovative idea. Hope everything
            goes well and our youngsters have a bright future. I really appreciate
            all who are behind this noble cause. I hope there won't be any
            discriminations, and the services can be availed equally by the
            Knanaya community & Non knanaya Jacobite community. Once again cheers
            to all..!!!

            In Christ
            Aji Thomas David
            Kadisa Church
            Kayamkulam
          • Fr. John Kunjukunju
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 14, 2002
              Dear Reji & members of the forum
              Aattached is the article desired for Sleeba perunal,
              Thanks,
              Johnachen

              The Cross

              September 14 is the feast of Holy Cross. There is special liturgy in Syria.
              We have none but Holy Eucharist. Queen Helena, mother of Emperor Constantine
              the Great of Rome, led an expedition to Jerusalem to find the cross on which
              Jesus Christ was crucified. By then the whole world forgot about Jesus’ cross
              and the place where it was abandoned. She, after great deal of effort and
              spending, finally located the spot. Jews connived with then Roman authorities
              and dumped Jesus’ cross in very deep pit so that it could never be found. They
              converted the area into landfill. Three centuries’ continuous waste- dump made
              the place a hillock. Foul stink, broken glasses, thorny plants, etc made it a
              haven for ravens where none dared to go. Helena’s persuasions to explore the
              area met with cold feet. The wise queen sprinkled gold power all over the area
              and declared rewards to those who collect the most. There was incredible rush
              to win the contest. The zealous gold-mongers cleared the area in short period.
              They unearthed the cross from over 300’ dept. There were three identical
              crosses. It was impossible to identify Jesus’ cross. A dead body stimulated to
              life when it touched one cross. Thus they ascertained the cross of Jesus and
              discarded others. She took the cross to Constantinople with great honor. The
              emperor lavishly constructed a church in Rome called, “Basilica
              Constantiniana.” He dedicated the cross in the “Church of Holy Sepulchre” on
              Sept. 14, 335. Muslim militants destroyed this most precious Christian relic
              during the infamous Crusades that ravished the Christendom in the thirteenth
              century.

              The queen had sound reason to undertake such a task. Maxentius, the neighboring
              king, declared war on Constantine. Constantine became deeply troubled and went
              to bed with a heavy heart, for Maxentius was tenfold stronger. That night
              Constantine saw a vision; sign of cross, of superimposed light in the sky. He
              heard a voice, “Carry this sign on the uniforms of the soldiers and you will
              win.” He could not fully comprehend the implication of the vision nonetheless,
              he obeyed it in letter and spirit and miraculously he won the war against his
              stronger foe. He became Emperor of Rome. He had no doubt that ‘Cross’ brought
              him victory. He soon believed and submitted to Jesus Christ who was hanged on
              the cross, dead buried and on the third day rose again. He became the first
              ever ruler to embrace Christianity. He made Christianity, till then a
              persecuted religion, the official religion of the empire. Heathen citizens
              became Christians, their priests became Christian priests and Heathen temples
              became Christian Churches. Persecutions came to a halt. Christianity for the
              first time after three centuries of its inception became a royal religion. The
              title, “Pontiff,” hither to assigned to heathen adviser to Roman Emperor
              shifted to the Bishop of Rome and he became first among the equals. Priesthood
              acquired symbols of royalty. Christians’ property rights were established.
              Sunday, the worship day of Christians became national holiday for the first
              time. In the transition what Christianity lost was its original fervor, vigor
              and chastity. Conversions were a necessity rather than willful choice.
              Christianity became a world religion and succumbed to egocentric power
              politics. So we can cite both good and evil consequences of famous “Edit of
              Milan” on June 15, 313 that made Christianity the state religion. But that is
              not my subject to now deal with.

              Capital punishment by hanging on tree was very ancient system of the orient.
              The hanged was considered accursed of God. The body should be removed from tree
              on the same day lest the land would be defiled, Deut 21:22-23. Murder,
              rebellion, robbery, treason, etc merited crucifixion. Crucifixion was favorite
              way of execution to Romans. It was the cruel most form of punishment. They
              inflicted it upon outside criminals and slaves. Roman citizens were exempted.
              Antiochus Epiphanus crucified many Jews who defied his decrees. Death in this
              case was most painful, violent and slowest. It usually took three to four days
              to die suffering from acute bleeding, pain, asphyxiation, hunger and thirst.
              Sedatives were given to reduce pain and legs were broken to hasten death. The
              soldiers did both to both thieves. Jesus refused to drink sedative, thus
              consciously bore pain in its full magnitude. Soldiers had to ascertain the
              death of victims before vacating the scene. The soldiers were surprised that
              Jesus died so fast. They did not break His legs but pierced His side to make
              sure He had died, John 19:34.

              St. Paul quoted Deuteronomy 21:23 and said that Jesus, by hanging on the tree
              became curse for us and thus removed the curse which was on us, Gal
              3:13. ‘Jehovah witness’ misinterpret word ‘tree’ and teach that Jesus was
              hanged on a single stem as if on a real tree. Risen Jesus showed disciples His
              hands with nail mark that removed their doubts about resurrection, John 20:20.
              Jesus stretched His hands horizontally to both sides, Col 2:14.
              Jesus was crucified according to Roman manner on a Latin cross
              (Crux Immissa)because it was not the Jews but the Roman soldiers who
              carried out judgement.

              Jesus carried the crossbeam. The upright beam was permanently fixed on the
              ground. The culprits were scourged, stripped naked, hands stretched and nailed
              on both sides and then lifted and fastened to the upright beam. Four nails were
              usually used. Rope tying was employed to support body weight and to prevent
              from wriggling loose. The culprits’ clothing went to soldiers, Mat 27:35.
              Criminal carried around his neck a placard inscribing the offense so that
              others could clearly see to the place of crucifixion and placed overhead after
              crucifixion. Roman crucifixion was in a nutshell in this form of according to
              various historical records. Therefore Jehovah witness’ teaching is erroneous.
              As in the case of the whole proceedings of indictment it is an absolute irony
              that the title “King of the Jews” which was placed overhead does not constitute
              an offence. Emperor Constantine abolished capital punishment of crucifixion.
              Certain people say that Jesus was killed on the cross and hence the cross is
              murder weapon and should not be venerated nor treated holy. The very idea that
              Jesus was killed on the cross is wrong. But for willful choice, to undergo
              death on the cross so that He ought to win over death and decay that so far
              reigned over mankind, to give everlasting life to humanity; no one could have
              imposed death on Him. He said, that legions would have come to save Him if He
              so desired, Mat 26:53. “I lay down my life that I may take it again. No one
              takes it from me, but I lay it down myself,” Joh 10:17-18. Something that He
              voluntarily chose could not be said as something mankind imposed upon Him. On
              the other hand He chose to remove the curse of the law by becoming curse. His
              passion, crucifixion and resurrection were fulfillment of redemption conceived
              even before all creations. Denial of this truth alleges that Christian faith is
              false and they are most miserable creatures guilty of relying on fiction and
              still live in sin, says St. Paul. Thus treating cross, as murder weapon is
              wholly absurd heresy.

              Next allegation is that it is idolatry to worship cross. The fact is that we
              worship crucified Christ not the cross-shaped wood. We venerate the cross
              because through cross we are redeemed. Literally, cross is not an idol. Idol is
              the image of any figure such as likeness of human, beast on earth, fowl in air,
              anything that creeps on ground, or fish in waters either carved or painted,
              Deut 4:16-18. The original Decalogue says “You shall not make graven image or
              likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath
              or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down nor serve them
              for I am the Lord your God”, Ex 20:4-5. The word “anything” would include
              angels, plants and leaves. Moses made two cherubs of gold and placed facing
              each other on the two ends of the mercy seat, Ex 37:7-9. Solomon’s temple had
              two cherubs; wings spread wall to wall of the Holy of Holies, made of olive and
              covered with gold. Cherubs were carved on the wall paneling, 1 K 6:29, 32, and
              35, 7:36. Many Israelites died of fiery serpents’ bite. God instructed Moses to
              make brass serpent and post in on a pole in the center of the tent. Moses so
              did and those who looked on the brass serpent were saved. These are exceptions
              to the law of idolatry. Literally, cross has no likeness of any natural object
              and hence it is outside the purview of idol or idolatry. Theologically,
              anything such as, money, possession, beauty, fame, interest, authority or that
              is given more importance than God is idol.

              The Cross has cosmic dimension that it is sign of Christ’s universal dominion.
              It represents vertical relation between God and humanity and horizontal
              relation between people. Geographically, it stands in the center of universe;
              its ends extend infinitely to four corner of the universe and brings to
              subjection “The breadth, length, hight and depth of the creations, Eph 3:18. It
              stands in the center of the human history and thus culminates its dominion to
              the past present and the future. Church prohibits iconographic portrayal of
              nude, dead Christ on the crucifix as opposed to the dereliction of west. Church
              prohibits use of graven image on the cross.

              Cross represents supreme and divine love of suffering and self-renunciation.
              Jesus laid down a hard condition to follow him that is to take up ones’ cross,
              Mat 10:38, 16:24, Mk 8:34, Lk 9:23. In other words, it is impossible to follow
              Jesus without first denying self. One has to be prepared to loose ones life,
              relations and belonging. Nothing less than the total abnegation is acceptable.
              Cross is nonsense to those who perish but power to those who are saved says St
              Paul. For this reason he felt that preaching in polished language deprives the
              value of cross, 1 Cor 1:17, 18, 23. He boasted only in cross, Gal 6:14. St.
              Peter out of reverence opted to be crucified upside down. Cross is symbol of
              unity between Jews and Gentiles, Eph 2:16. Cross is symbol of overcoming
              sensual desires because those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh.
              Cross is the symbol of reconciliation for, God the father absolved the mankind
              of their inequities by imputing all crimes on Jesus and nailing it to the
              cross. Cross is the symbol of victory over sin, Satan and death because Jesus
              nailed them on the cross and came out victorious. Cross is the symbol of saving
              grace of God for; Jesus’ death and resurrection brought redemption and eternal
              life to mankind.

              Tradition has that Apostles carried wooden cross. St. Thomas carried wooden
              cross in hand and also tied around neck. He grouted wooden cross wherever he
              founded a church. Malayattur remains a living testimony. The Pilgrim Fathers,
              it is said brought with them a seven foot-high wooden cross with them. First
              they did soon after landing was fastening it to the ground with a prayer
              dedicating this land to God.
              Fr. John KK
            • SOCM
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 14, 2002
                Dear Members of SOCM,
                His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas is entering into his 23rd
                year of Patriarchal reign.

                On September 14, 1980, H.H was consecrated as the Patriarch of Antioch by
                name Ignatius Zakka I, in a rite officiated by Catholicos of the East,
                Mor Baselius Paulos II of blessed memory along with the archbishops of
                the Holy Synod.

                Let us, the members of SOCM, pray that God grant H.H. good health , strength
                and wisdom to lead the members of The Universal Syriac Orthodox Church for many
                more years to come.
                http://sor.cua.edu/Personage/PZakka1/index.html

                With praises & thanks to the Lord God
                Forum Moderators
              • Dn. Zacharia Varghese
                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 14, 2002
                  Dear All,

                  Thank you for maintaining this vigorous forum airing the views of our
                  faithful. I have enjoyed reading questions and responses. I hope that
                  as we celebrate the aniversary of the enthronement of our Patriarch,
                  we can remember our duty to advocate the Mother Church´s truths.

                  Sincerely,
                  Dn. Zacharia Varghese
                  Dallas, TX
                • V Thomas
                  Message 8 of 29 , Sep 14, 2002
                    Dear All,
                    I have come across this case Mr.Manoj is referring.What I have heard
                    is the priest went through Roof,and followed by bishop.When catholicose
                    tries to enter through window,no wonder Bishops follow suit.The Malayalam
                    saying is correct'like king his subjects"!

                    But Bible is clear- those who enter through back door is none but thief.
                    Love
                    V.M. Thomas
                  • Malankara Voice
                    Message 9 of 29 , Sep 14, 2002
                      1. 22nd Anniversary of the Coronation of the Patriarch of Antioch
                      and all the East
                      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav3/Patriarch.htm

                      2. "Methran faction's attack on Majanikkara Dayaro, most unfortunate"
                      - Viswasa Samathi

                      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav3/Majanikkara_Dayaro_3.htm
                      More Links available at:- http://www.malankaravoice.cjb.net
                      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav3/news_section_1.htm
                    • Dr. Daniel Babu Paul
                      Message 10 of 29 , Sep 14, 2002
                        The Cross is gallows transformed into symbol of grace. The Sleeba
                        Perunal was probably observed from the 4th century itself, although
                        modern scholars do not attach critical significance to the Helena
                        story.This is an occasion for us to contemplate on the Cross.

                        Christ asked us to follow him carrying our cross. Many sermons have
                        been preached on this "our cross". However the system of execution
                        would explain what our Lord meant. The one who carries his cross to
                        the place of execution has no freedom except what is granted by the
                        Centurion; no address except the gypsom board on which he and his
                        crime( read biodata or Cv in modern terms) would be recorded. He
                        cannot even complain that he is tired, or that the Cross he is given
                        is heavier. that is total surrender. Christ demands that kind of
                        surrender, to be made voluntarily, by his followers.

                        Any one hanged on a tree was deemed accursed.Therefore according to
                        Law Jesus is accursed.Whoever is accursed by the Law is exiled from
                        it. Whoever is exiled is no longer under the Law.We who follow Him
                        are also likewise free from the Law. This is the Pauline explanation
                        of the significance of the Cross as explained by Everett.

                        For John Cross is the symbol of God's glory. The new Brazen Serpent.
                        Look to Him and be saved. John 19:37 with Numbers 21: 49.John's
                        Gospel shows the journey to Calvary as the victory march of a
                        victorious emperor.

                        The Cross is gallows. It needs a prey. Either we can offer ourselves
                        as prey and be rid of sins i.e. crucify the world, or we can crucify
                        Christ again.

                        The making of the sign of the cross began in the 2nd century itself,
                        mostly as a private affair since church was still underground. The
                        public symbol was either fish or dove, mostly fish because ICHTHYS
                        means fish and can also be an acronym for Iesus Christos Theou Huios
                        Soter, viz. Jesus Christ, son of God, Redeemer. It finally became the
                        central smbol because, " Its two bars were already a cosmic symbol
                        from remote antiquity of the axis between heaven and earth. But its
                        choice by Christians had a more specific explanation. They wished to
                        commemmorate as central to their understanding of Jesus ".

                        Ancient Christians in India used many forms. Please see either
                        Dr. Nangachiveetil's book or my VEDASABDARATNAKARAM. The latter also
                        tries to connect the Cross to a verse in Mundakopanishad.

                        Let us meditate this week on John 19:37.
                        TOTUS TUUS MARIA
                      • Mathew Idichandi
                        Message 11 of 29 , Sep 15, 2002
                          Hello All,

                          Please clarify one doubt of mine.A friend of mine
                          recently told me that our bava has only formal
                          education of fourth standard.Is it true?
                          I sincerely need a response to clarify my doubtsand
                          stand up against the people who dont respect him.
                          Thanks,
                          Alappurathu Idichandy Mathew
                          My parish:Manjinikkara
                          residence:Alapurath house,Omallur,
                          Pathanamthitta.Kerala
                        • Ashley S. Chinnan
                          Message 12 of 29 , Sep 15, 2002
                            Hello!

                            My name is Ashley Chinnan and a friend of mine joined me to the
                            Forum few months ago. Initially, I was a little bit skeptical about the
                            forum because I thought it mainly dealt with political issues. But as I
                            have been reading all the messages, I must say that I'm glad that my
                            friend joined me in the forum. I'm a Sunday school teacher at St. Mary's
                            Jacobite church in Lynbrook, New York, and I find many useful topics that
                            I could discuss with my students from the forum. Not only do I find
                            useful discussion topics, I 've learned so much about our church's
                            history and why we do the certain things that we do.
                            Thank you and please continue to enlighten me.
                          • Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayi
                            Message 13 of 29 , Sep 15, 2002
                              My dear and most beloved in our Lord and God,

                              I write this to inform you that I am entering into the 25th year of my
                              priestly ordination on 17th September 2002. I was ordained as a priest by
                              the late lamented Mor Gregoriose Geevarghese Metropolitan at St. Adai's
                              Church Nalunnakkal along with Rev.Fr.Mathews Edathara, Augusta Georgia, USA
                              and Rev.Fr. Geevarghese Thekkanathu, Thrikkothamangalam.

                              I praise the Lord Almighty for all the blessings I had to work in the
                              vineyard of our Lord. Now when I look back I think I had crossed the great
                              part in my life with much blessings and profound gifts from my Lord.
                              I have been blessed by the prayers and supports of my friends and relatives
                              all through my way. I got the full support of my co workers wherever I was
                              posted. The achivements I have made are mainly through these blessings and
                              cooperations. I thank them all. I thank all my close associates for the
                              genorous support and encouragements in my griefs and sorrows.

                              I thank my parents and family members for the love and care given to me to
                              support my ministry.

                              I remember my beloved Spiritual fathers and teachers who showed me the way
                              to the Lord. I am indebted to the members of the Syrian Orthodox Church who
                              loved me and helped me in all ways in my travels in India and elsewhere and
                              the supports given to the projects I had been focussing at different times.

                              I am thankful to the prelates and the leaders of the church for assaigning
                              me different positions in the church in addition to the priestly offices in
                              the past 24 years and more.

                              I thank God for all the blessings.
                              Please pray for me and bless me,

                              BLESS MY LORD, IN THE SERVICE OF OUR LORD.
                              Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil

                              ----------------------
                              From the desk of Moderators:
                              On behalf of the members of the SOCM, we congratulate you on this occasion.
                              We pray that God bless him abundantly with good health and energy so that
                              he can continue to serve the Church for many more years to come
                            • Jacob V. Joshua
                              Message 14 of 29 , Sep 15, 2002
                                Respected Rev. fathers and dear friends,

                                Are we true followers of the Son of Man, who had no property or a place to
                                rest His head although the birds have nests and snakes have wholes to take
                                rest ?

                                Is there nobody amongst the so called elite and powerful faction owing
                                allegiance to the Kottayam/Devalokam faction of the Malankara Syrian
                                Orthodox Church to give advice or wisdom to their confused leadership?
                                Or they want to watch and enjoy the street fights (even with the dead
                                bodies) and troubles erupted in the Malankara Church just to capture
                                other's properties ? Does it not resemble the Emperor Nero, who was
                                enjoying and celebrating in his palace when Rome was burning ? It seems
                                that the Kottayam leadership have been sent to this earth to acquire
                                properties of others and give accounts to somewhere/someone they only know.

                                No court has so far declared that all the parishes of the Malankara Church
                                belong to any group or faction or methran or bawa or priest or anybody in
                                this world. The parish belongs to the God Almighty and its day to day care
                                has to be undertaken by the faithful who go and attend there.

                                Instead "Samaraahwanam", political threats, backstabbing, stone throwing,
                                planned attacks on the holy places, cunning and manipulated actions to
                                take control of the churches, goondaism by the reverend priests, etc.,
                                etc. shall not find any end to this man-made conflict in the Holy Church.
                                It is heard that some film producers and directors have taken keen
                                interest to make a good commercial film on these 'Christianities' and they
                                are hopeful to make good profit without much investments. The so called
                                "model Christians" are available in plenty and they will be happy to act
                                in such a film without any monetary benefit.

                                One must understand that the Patriarch of Antioch & All the East was very
                                much willing to have peace in the Malankara Church and that was the only
                                reason that His Holiness did not ordain any Catholicos for the Malankara
                                Church after the demise of the Late Catholicos His Beatitude Aabun Mor
                                Basalious Paulose II on Sept.1, 1996.

                                Everybody waited till 26th July 2002 for the return of the Catholicos to
                                the main stream of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church. The Catholicos
                                was willing to accept the Patriarch as Supreme Spiritual Head of the
                                Church, but some vested people did not allow him to do so. Therefore the
                                conflict continued. Now the Jacobite faction has got the Patriarch
                                (Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church), Catholicose (local
                                head of the Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, which is a part of
                                the Universal Church) ordained by the Patriarch as stipulated in the Sabha
                                Constitution), Malankara Syrian Chrisitian Association, Constitution, etc.
                                and become a full pledged Church as envisaged by the early fathers of the
                                Church. The Supreme Court Judgement also confirms that a true Church should
                                have all the above mentioned offices of Spiritual authorities in a Church.

                                Let us pray to God that the divine peace may prevail upon our Church and
                                the God Almighty may give all of us enough patience and strength to forgive
                                and forget the misdeeds comitted by all of us.

                                Yours in Christ,
                                Jacob V. Joshua
                                New Delhi
                              • dooley1112
                                Message 15 of 29 , Sep 15, 2002
                                  Sometime back a brother stated that Mor Osthathios a senior
                                  Metropolitan of the Malankara Church reportedly venerated and prayed
                                  by a statute of the Blessed Mother.

                                  I posted back requesting a picture and article no one gave one...I
                                  once again request the picture and article...and to please stop
                                  denying the truth and creating false rumors!
                                  -----------------------------
                                  From the desk of Moderators
                                  Mr. Dooly, we clarified your point along with post. Please go to our
                                  photo section "Clarifications" their you can view the picture. As we requested
                                  earlier, please disclose your identity in your future postings.
                                • Thomas Daniel
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Sep 16, 2002
                                    Dear Mr. Idichandy,
                                    What your friend told you is fully correct. Please inform your
                                    friend, H.B was working as an "ANJALOTTAKKARAN" (hope your friend
                                    know the meaning of this word) and as "NEWS PAPER BOY" too to support
                                    his family before he becomes the priest of Malankara Church.

                                    We should be proud of our BAVA and church. In our church worldly
                                    education is not counted for elevating someone for the priesthood.
                                    Once a layman elevated as priest, then he can become the Catholicose
                                    or Patriarch of our church if the Almighty choose him. You might know
                                    that the majority of the Apostles were not even having any basic
                                    education. Still they were called to that position by the Lord God.
                                    In our Church, we believe that the same sprit is called anyone for
                                    the priesthood.

                                    Now regarding the H.B Baselious Thomas I, his worldly education is
                                    nothing, but his spiritual education is much more than anyone in
                                    Malankara which can't be measured by any University or law of the
                                    land.

                                    As you know, he was a very famous convention speaker. And he was in
                                    very demand also, when he was just merely a priest. He was a regular
                                    speaker in "Nilakkal Convention" conducted by Nilackal Indian
                                    Orthodox Church, Puthuppally, Kottayam which was witnessed me many
                                    times along with many of IOC members.

                                    Also he was very good organizer, none from Malankara can deny his
                                    efforts and hard work to build the Kolanchery Mission Hospital.

                                    From the day he started opposing the IOC and their modern teachings,
                                    he become an untouchable to them. When he is elevated as the
                                    Catholicose their untouchability increased and they started doubting
                                    his wordily education.

                                    But we are proud of him. He is leading us through the true path of
                                    our forefathers and struggling and accepting all sort of humiliation
                                    & harassments to keep the Holy Church grow through the true path.

                                    May the almighty, who choose him as Catholicose, will strengthen him
                                    in his rest of the life.

                                    In our Lords Love
                                    Thomas Daniel
                                    Cheppaud