In light of the recent events...

  • Mike Wingert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      In light of the recent events, let us remember the words of St.
      Ignatius of Antioch, our third patriarch after St. Peter and St. Ewodios.

      Mar Ignatius Noorono said:
      "I therefore did what belonged to me, as a man devoted to unity. For
      where there is division and wrath, God doth not dwell. To all them
      that repent, the Lord grants forgiveness, if they turn in penitence to
      the unity of God, and to communion with the bishop. I trust [as to
      you] in the grace of Jesus Christ, who shall free you from every bond.
      And I exhort you to do nothing out of strife, but according to the
      doctrine of Christ."

      Always remember the love of Christ and let His joy radiate through our
      lives. Only living the true life of Christ can cure the disease
      attacking the body of Christ--His Church.

      Mike Wingert
      St. Ephraim, Burbank, CA