Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1374 , Dec 4, 2007
      "Wealth is not evil in itself, as nothing that God has created is evil in itself, but men's bondage to riches, lands and possessions is evil; and the destructive passions that riches empower and invoke, such as adultery, gluttony, drunkenness, miserliness, boastfulness, self-praise, vanity, pride, scornfulness, and denigration of the poor, forgetfulness of God and so on ad infinitum, are evil. Few are there who have the strength to resist the temptation of riches and to be in control of their wealth, not becoming its servants and slaves."

      Bishop Nikolai Velimirovich

      "Gird Your sword upon Your thigh, O Mighty One, With Your glory and Your majesty. And in Your majesty ride prosperously." Psalms 45:3-4
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1374 of 1374 , Apr 27

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "When a man is enriched with heavenly treasure -- and I mean the presence and the indwelling of Him Who said: 'I and the Father shall come and make our home in him,' -- then such a man knows in his very soul what immense grace he has received and what great happiness he contains within the palace of his heart. He speaks to God like one friend to another, and in all boldness stands before the face of Him Who dwells in light inaccessible."

           St. Symeon the New Theologian.

        "My defense is of God, Who saves the upright in heart. God is a just judge, And God is angry with the wicked every day."  Psalm 7:10-11

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.