Re: Ex-Suroyoyo Ramban Ordination Pictures

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
      Greetings to all

      Congradulations to Mr. Jacob John on exposing the truth to all. I am really interested to know the reaction / justification of George achen of Ireland, on this latest ordinations by the TWO SYNOD MEMBERS, what Canon, what Constitution, what Orthodoxy is followed here? Are you in communion with those ordained? Please accept those are only used in IOC to grab the properties of Jacobites using political /media power and Blade mafia, and to be proud to be called the followers of "Pope of Kottayam".

      Lets us hope this will be a real eye opener for all the Orthodox faithful. Thank God for all the growth, prosperity and direction of our church post 1997.

      Regards

      Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Member ID # 2908

      > ----------------------
      > Moderators note:
      >
      > The ordination photo and news items can be viewed in the following link:
      >
      > http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddpf3z6z_07gx4pw
      http://www.mathrubhumi.com/php/newsFrm.php?news_id=1258301&n_type=NE&category_id=3&Far=
    • Johnson
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
        Shlomo to All,

        Now the MSOC can be rechristened as 'Universal Indian Othodox Church'having non Indians in its clergy, Synod and believers. The history may undergo a change. I think they also have a priest in America of that origin.

        With this incident,the hypocrasy (or rather hysteria) of Muvattupuzha Athanasius and Thrissur Militheos are exposed and the group of people and clergy (except who need only money) who are with them will realise these wolves in Lamb's coat. Militheos is trying to malign H.H the patriarch by creating problems in places under H.H's jurisdiction. He have forgotten who has laid the hands on his head and extended all the facilities for his years long stay in the Holy lands. This is the best complement which can be given by a son to his father!!!!. The sons of Malankara shall never forget this.

        In his love

        Johnson
        #2335.

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Johnson wrote:

        > Shlomo to all,
        >
        > In one of the previous mails someone had highlighted that when
        these
        > people left via Cochin Airport, one of them was seen in the red
        > robes. Now the secret is revealed. From the background it seems
        that
        > the photograph is taken inside St.Thomas Aramana Chapel at
        > Muvattupuzha.
      • SOCM News Bureau
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
          Dear Members,

          Indian Express, Mangalam and Mathrubhoomi dailies today published the news of the ordination of ex-suryoyo ramban by Milithios and Athanasios and given the photos. The news can be viewed in the following links:

          http://www.mathrubhumi.com/php/newsFrm.php?news_id=1258301&n_type=NE&category_id=3&Far=

          http://www.syrianchurch.org/news/Mathrubhumi5Dec07.pdf

          http://www.syrianchurch.org/News.html

          SOCM News Bureau - Kochi