Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1419 , Dec 3, 2007
      "It is for a good purpose that the demons are allowed to dwell within the body even of those who are struggling vigorously against sin; for in this way man's free will is constantly put to the test. If a man, while still alive, can undergo death through his labours, then in his entirety he becomes the dwelling-place of the Holy Spirit; for such a man, before he has died, has already risen from the dead, as was the case with the blessed Apostle Paul and all those who have struggled and are struggling to the utmost against sin."

      St. Diadochos of Photiki.

      "Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord." Romans 12:19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1419 of 1419 , Jun 29

        "When the devil finds someone preoccupied needlessly with bodily things, he first deprives him of the hard-won fruits of spiritual knowledge, and then cuts off his hope in God."

           St. Kosmas Aitolos.

        "Comfort, yes, comfort My people!" Says your God.  Isaiah 40:1

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith