Re: Ex-Suroyoyo Ramban Ordination Pictures

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
      Shlomo to all,

      In one of the previous mails someone had highlighted that when these
      people left via Cochin Airport, one of them was seen in the red
      robes. Now the secret is revealed. From the background it seems that
      the photograph is taken inside St.Thomas Aramana Chapel at
      Muvattupuzha.

      I wonder whether there is a provision in 1934 constitution wherein two bishops can ordain a new bishop. I think minimum three are required. There are all chances that these people just have posed for the photographs to be carried by suryoyo person as an evidence that he is a bishop now. For the truth to come out we should wait for a video.

      Let us wait and see what actions will be taken by the mighty Devalokam leaders who claims that nothing will be done against the 1934 bible in their Church. They are now cleverly fooled by these name-sake Bishops.

      I really feel pity on these two 'Arunodayashukrans' which are fallen down.

      In his love

      Johnson

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Jacob John wrote:

      > Hi members,
      >
      > As per my message of 30th November 07, I am attaching herewith two
      photographs of the ordination of ex-suryoyo ramban Moosa by the ex-
      bishops Moovattupuzha Athanasios and Milithios, with the help of
      some priests under them. I wonder whether this ordination by these
      two bishops is with a silent approval from the IOC heirarchy or
      not!!! It was heard that they left Kerala, without using and
      showing any sign of a Bishop's attire, and is now acting in Germany
      as a Bishop!!!!!

      > IOC heirarchy should come bold to say whether they approved these
      ordination by two bishops of their group, when there Catholicose is
      still alive OR are they going to take any action against these
      opportunist metrans, who are defiant in their own group!!!!

      > Jacob John
      > member id 2567
      >
      > ----------------------
      > Moderators note:
      >
      > The ordination photo can be viewed in the following link:
      >
      > http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddpf3z6z_07gx4pw

    • Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
        Greetings to all

        Congradulations to Mr. Jacob John on exposing the truth to all. I am really interested to know the reaction / justification of George achen of Ireland, on this latest ordinations by the TWO SYNOD MEMBERS, what Canon, what Constitution, what Orthodoxy is followed here? Are you in communion with those ordained? Please accept those are only used in IOC to grab the properties of Jacobites using political /media power and Blade mafia, and to be proud to be called the followers of "Pope of Kottayam".

        Lets us hope this will be a real eye opener for all the Orthodox faithful. Thank God for all the growth, prosperity and direction of our church post 1997.

        Regards

        Shinu Jesus Abraham
        Member ID # 2908

        > ----------------------
        > Moderators note:
        >
        > The ordination photo and news items can be viewed in the following link:
        >
        > http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddpf3z6z_07gx4pw
        http://www.mathrubhumi.com/php/newsFrm.php?news_id=1258301&n_type=NE&category_id=3&Far=
      • Johnson
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
          Shlomo to All,

          Now the MSOC can be rechristened as 'Universal Indian Othodox Church'having non Indians in its clergy, Synod and believers. The history may undergo a change. I think they also have a priest in America of that origin.

          With this incident,the hypocrasy (or rather hysteria) of Muvattupuzha Athanasius and Thrissur Militheos are exposed and the group of people and clergy (except who need only money) who are with them will realise these wolves in Lamb's coat. Militheos is trying to malign H.H the patriarch by creating problems in places under H.H's jurisdiction. He have forgotten who has laid the hands on his head and extended all the facilities for his years long stay in the Holy lands. This is the best complement which can be given by a son to his father!!!!. The sons of Malankara shall never forget this.

          In his love

          Johnson
          #2335.

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Johnson wrote:

          > Shlomo to all,
          >
          > In one of the previous mails someone had highlighted that when
          these
          > people left via Cochin Airport, one of them was seen in the red
          > robes. Now the secret is revealed. From the background it seems
          that
          > the photograph is taken inside St.Thomas Aramana Chapel at
          > Muvattupuzha.
        • SOCM News Bureau
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
            Dear Members,

            Indian Express, Mangalam and Mathrubhoomi dailies today published the news of the ordination of ex-suryoyo ramban by Milithios and Athanasios and given the photos. The news can be viewed in the following links:

            http://www.mathrubhumi.com/php/newsFrm.php?news_id=1258301&n_type=NE&category_id=3&Far=

            http://www.syrianchurch.org/news/Mathrubhumi5Dec07.pdf

            http://www.syrianchurch.org/News.html

            SOCM News Bureau - Kochi