Ex-Suroyoyo Pictures; 1934 constitution !! Where was it ?

  • J. Kurien
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Where was the 1934 constitution when Moshe was made bishop of a church which no one can name at this point of time. We all know that Methran kakshi people are those who always claim that nothing in this world is above their 1934 constitution and everyone born in the past, present and future are bound to naturally owe allegiance to that constitution. Yet where was this constitution when two bishops of that group made a person a bishop (?), that too without the consent of their niyuktha catholica (some say so, only God Knows).

      J Kurien
      Thiruvalla
      Member ID # 2310