Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1374 , Dec 2, 2007
      "I have seen good souls turn evil from the example of evil people, and it amazed me that they could so quickly shed their natural simplicity and innocence. But it is as easy for the honest to lapse as it is hard for evildoers to change their ways. Still, a genuine turning away from the world, obedience, and a guarding of the lips have often proved very effective and have wonderfully restored those who seemed to be beyond recall."

      St. John Climacus.

      "For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?" 1 Corinthians 4:7
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1374 of 1374 , Apr 27

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "When a man is enriched with heavenly treasure -- and I mean the presence and the indwelling of Him Who said: 'I and the Father shall come and make our home in him,' -- then such a man knows in his very soul what immense grace he has received and what great happiness he contains within the palace of his heart. He speaks to God like one friend to another, and in all boldness stands before the face of Him Who dwells in light inaccessible."

           St. Symeon the New Theologian.

        "My defense is of God, Who saves the upright in heart. God is a just judge, And God is angry with the wicked every day."  Psalm 7:10-11

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.