Re: To Rev. Fr. George / Ref: Pope of Kottayam topic

  • Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dear Mr. Mathew,

      Sorry, it was by oversight, I mentioned the spiritual founder forefathers of "Christian Church" who are named for remembering in the 5th Diptych as "Syriac forefathers".

      Thanks for correcting me.

      The point I wished to bring out was, if any Christian sect who does not wish to follow the "Creed", "Diptychs" and other such liturgy in worship in the Syrian Orthodox Holy Qurbana being followed in Malankara for ages as it is, they should just discard those and use whatever they like.

      Just leave alone, the believers of original Orthodoxy Faith Order,
      without finding fault pointing out some individual or inclusion of some
      regional practices which were always considered as in order in such
      situations right from the Old Testament days.

      Best Regards,

      Abraham Paul, Dubai
      # 3321