Re: 3 ex-Suryoyo rambans ordination issue

  • Jacob John
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Last day one of my close Suroyo friend from Germany and told that ex Suroyo Dayroyo Mossa who was here with the other two monks, is now acting there as bishop. He is saying that his name is Mar Severios Moosha and he was ordained by the excommunicated Malankara bishop. Also my friend promised me to send the photograph of the ordination in few days.

      I think the two bishops who temptated them ordained him as a bishop.

      Jacob John
      member id 2567