Communicant of the R C Church & Immaculate Conception

  • Dr .D.Babu Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Dear List & Fr. George

      I never received HQ in Latin Church after receivng it in our church
      in the morning.I can receive only when we do not have a HQ which I
      can access. It is clear from the 1984 agreement. Incidentally the
      Devalokam group is following us in this matter just as Parasuram
      Express follows Venad after 45 minutes. They have completed all
      steps by now except this last one!

      NANMA vs Kripa is a translation issue. It is related to the
      evolution of the language. It is plain stupid to read theology into
      it.

      Immaculate Conception is misunderstood by most people, RC and non
      RC. The Church commemmorates only 3 births, LORD, St. John and St.
      Mary. Lord of course needs no explanation. John becuase he was
      filled with Holy Spirit before he was born. Regarding Mary we have
      no such statement except perhaps in Infancy Gospels.Obviously anyway
      Mary was special. Ettunombu is a tradition, and the no-fast-after HQ
      is also a tradition. HQ should be after supper, which was the first
      meal for the Semitics. Even there it was after food.Lots of change
      have taken place, and to quote one tradition that suits one's
      convenience to prove a point is illogical practice.

      I have no time or inclination to waste my efforts on such avoidable
      controversies. If however anybody has a genuine doubt I shall find
      time to discuss though I am no expert. Some of these find an
      explanation in my VEDASABDARATNAKARAM.

      Regards.

      Dr.D.Babu Paul