Re: A Prayer

  • Jose
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      God bless you, Sajy Thannykkottu and Dr. George.

      It is awesome. You are in my prayers for writing something like this. It is time for us to wake up and pray for those who we think have some bitterness against us. Whenever I read the article in this forum, I do pray for those who write. Somehow, everybody's intentions are for good. I thought, may be that good Fr. George from Ireland can make use of his good office with the Bishop and bring all the parties involved to a negotiating table with Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as Chief Guest for mediation.

      Let us all pray for a good heart where Jesus can dwell and clear all our problems. All closed churches must reopen in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This division among us is a disgrace. It does not matter how big or small we think we are, we must humble ourselves and be willing to sacrifice anything and everything for a good cause.

      I humbly pray that our Good Lord may bless all the Priests and Bishops to be good peacemakers and be willing to go into the midst of the sheeps for making peace and compromising. We poor people are starving for love and care just like the Priests and Preachers through their sermons ask for the love and support from us. When Jesus saw the multitude, He knew what they were after. He satisfied them with not bread alone, but also with the lasting word of life.

      Our churches are blessed with good writers and good talented people. Let us all work on providing good quality personal touch, love, and care for the needy through the powerful word of god and our actions alike.

      Yesterday is history. Now we have only one day in front of us and we?should live that one day in harmony here. Then, if we have to leave at the end of the day,?we can say goodbye with cheer and great joy and be with the Father in heaven to look down and smile.

      My prayers and regards to all the well wishers of the Church and His Kingdom.

      Thank you,

      Jose
      An humble servant of Christ