Re: 3 ex-Suryoyo rambans ordination issue

  • Chandy Samuel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      Dear Chacko,

      I heard from my friends in europe that a surprise news is spreading there about three ex-suryoyo rambans who were in Kerala until last week as guests of some Methran kakshi bishops. The news is that one of them has been ordained bishop for Indian Orthodox. I told them that this is a false news, but they say that some close relatives of these rambans are itself claiming this.

      It was in the last weekend some of our people working in nedumbasserry airport has reported that these rambans were seen there while checking-in for Emirates flight and surprisingly one of them was wearing a red dress similar to that of a bishop. Hearing this our people thought about another probabilty that one was given corepiscopa title by someone as a token. But now the claims is that one of them is ordained bishop of IOC.

      C S Samuel, Kumarakom
      Kottayam
      # 2352
    • Jacob John
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
        Last day one of my close Suroyo friend from Germany and told that ex Suroyo Dayroyo Mossa who was here with the other two monks, is now acting there as bishop. He is saying that his name is Mar Severios Moosha and he was ordained by the excommunicated Malankara bishop. Also my friend promised me to send the photograph of the ordination in few days.

        I think the two bishops who temptated them ordained him as a bishop.

        Jacob John
        member id 2567