Re: ADVERTISEMENTS IN THE SPECIAL EDITION OF VISWASA SAMRAKSHAKAN - REVISED RATES

  • Bos Mathew Jos
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      Dear moderator,

      Please note Bawa's golden jubilee of the priesthood is celebrating
      on sunday, 16th December 2007 not on 17th

      Bos Mathew Jos

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, SOCM Forum Moderators wrote:

      > ADVERTISEMENTS IN THE SPECIAL EDITION OF VISWASA SAMRAKSHAKAN -
      REVISED RATES.

      > Dear Members,
      >
      > The Jacobite Church is celebrating the Golden Jubilee of the
      > priesthood of our Catholicos H.B. Baselius Thomas I, with one full
      > year programme, starting from December 17th, at Kothamangalam.
      Moderators Note:

      We thank you for pointing out the typo error in the message. Hope you can submit your personal details to us for allocating a member id no., in order to participate in the discussions in future.

      Be with us and be part of it.