Congratulations to V Rev. Adai Jacob Cor-Episcopa

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      The Principal of The Malankara Syrian Orthodox Seminary Very Rev. Dr. Adai Jacob Cor Episcopos is celebrating the Silver Jubilee of his blessed priesthood, along with his 60th birthday, on 29th Nov 2007.

      The Kerala Transport Minister His Excellency Mathew T. Thomas will inaugurate the Silver Jubilee celebrations at the Seminary, which will be presided by Catholicos H B Baselious Thomas I.

      To read more details of Achen and Udayagiri Seminary, pls click
      -> http://sor.cua.edu/ChMon/UdayagiriMSOTS/

      SOCM Moderators, on behalf of its patrons, members and readers, wish our dear Achen the best of everything in life and pray that the mighty hand of Lord Almighty be with him in the many years to come.

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators
    • George Vaerghese
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        BAREKMORE,

        VERY VERY CONGRATULATION FOR V. REV.ADAI JACOB COR.

        FR. DONE LOTS OF THINGS FOR NATIONS AND SABHA.
        GOD BLESS YOU AND EVER FOR YOUR FAMILY
        REGARDS
        RAJUKUNDARA,
        ST.PETER CHURCH,