Todays Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 310 , Nov 27, 2007

      "Remember the LORD in everything you do, and he will show you the right way. Never let yourself, think that you are wiser than you are; simply obey the LORD and refuse to do wrong. If you do, it will be like good medicine, healing your wonds and easing your pains." Proverb 3:6-8

      Assuring you our prayers
      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 310 of 310 , Dec 15, 2008