Re: The 'unity calls' in front and a new drama behind the scene!!!

  • Alex John
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 25, 2007
      Dear brothers,

      In the methran faction forum, they have started discussion regarding reorganization of their Diocese. We have nothing to do with the reorganization of their Diocese, but one interesting fact what i have seen is, one suggestion is the creation of Kothamangalam Diocese, provided there should be more churches in Angamali and Kandanad Diocese. Great Idea !!!!!!!!!!

      Alex