ADVERTISEMENTS IN THE SPECIAL EDITION OF VISWASA SAMRAKSHAKAN - REVISED RATES.

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      ADVERTISEMENTS IN THE SPECIAL EDITION OF VISWASA SAMRAKSHAKAN -
      REVISED RATES.

      Dear Members,

      The Jacobite Church is celebrating the Golden Jubilee of the
      priesthood of our Catholicos H.B. Baselius Thomas I, with one full
      year programme, starting from December 17th, at Kothamangalam.

      To commemorate this occasion, "Viswasa Samrakshakan" is publishing a
      special edition on December 15th, on internet as well as a print
      edition, with four colour printing. This special supplement will be
      included with Bava's biography, articles from Bishops, Clergies,
      Church Administrators, prominent personalities of the Church and rare
      pictures of Bava. The printed supplement will be distributed all
      over Malankara and the internet edition will be viewed by people from
      all over the world. Hence it will be a good medium for business
      advertisements as well as extending best wishes on a personal level
      to our beloved Catholicos. On behalf of the Viswasa Samrakshakan
      team, we request all our members to source an advertisement to place
      it in the VS Special edition. The advertisements can be from your
      Parish or for your business or on behalf of your family. The
      advertisement matter and/or photos should reach VS Chief Editor at
      his e-mail address: abrahambibby@... or Fax: 0091-481-2458198,
      on or before 5th December 2007.

      The revised advertisement rates are as follows:

      Back Full Page Rs. 10000
      Back Inner Page Colour Rs. 7500
      Inner Full Page B/W Rs. 4000
      Inner Full Page Colour Rs. 6000