A Prayer

  • Sajy Thannikottu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24 8:13 PM
      My Father in heaven

      Your disciples went around the world to spread your word as you
      asked. With your permission St.Thomas came to India and started
      Christianity. You always had a special care to St.Peter and you made
      him the main among the twelve. They baptized people to be with you
      and taught them to follow you. They established our churches. But, my
      lord, today your church became the houses of traders, and thieves.

      Today we are fighting to each other; we fight to our brothers and
      sisters, father and mother, our priests and bishops. We use harsh
      words and cry for the blood of each other because of the never
      ending "Sabha Case". Our the very purpose of going church became
      debating "Sabha Case" and at the end of the day we forget to pray
      even a minute, we forget to read your bible or learn your words
      though we spend hours in your church. We carry weapons to our church.
      Our priests and bishops do not get time to preach your gospel, as
      they are busy in Police Station and courts and other materialistic
      affairs, except a few.

      My Father in heaven please come as early as possible to stop this
      hatred and fight and oust all those traders and thieves just as what
      you did at Jerusalem Church to establish your kingdom.

      My Lord you created us as human beings and we possess the ego, the
      weakness and the temptation of the materialistic world. Though we
      know we are wrong, these ego, temptation and weakness hold us from
      being your sons and daughters. Our Lord, you are the one with
      abundant mercy like water in the sea, stars in the sky. Whereas we
      are the sinners, and we pray in front of your mercy. My Lord do not
      let us to be in the world of Fire. Our sin and we are little in front
      your mercy. My Lord you said to the thief at your right side "Today
      you will be with me in the Paradise". Have mercy on us and save us to
      your heaven when you come, like what you did to the thief crucified
      at your right side.

      My Father in heaven I pray for all those who follow you, who teach us
      you. I pray for our Bishops and priests. I pray for all who belong to
      us and our family. Have mercy on us to be part of your heavenly world
      and forgive our sin of "Sabha Case" when you come.

      Amen

      Sajy Thannikottu
      Kathmandu
    • Dr.George K John
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26 10:47 PM
        Dear All,

        How meaningful this prayer is. All the evil deeds prevailing in Christianity have been narrated in the prayer. If every one prays for this Our Father in Heaven will answer. That is the Word of Jesus the God.

        Can we just keep away from this fight by accepting the ghandhian model of three monkies. More we make sound more will be the fued getting worse.

        Every one of us is responsible for this disaster. Pray silently and stop spreading the news, stop supporting the dividing forces, stop financial support for fights and love every one.

        We forget the word of Jesus 'Love your enemies'. Your best friend is your vital enemy.

        with humble prayers
        Dr.George
        ID 0207
      • Jose
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29 5:54 AM
          God bless you, Sajy Thannykkottu and Dr. George.

          It is awesome. You are in my prayers for writing something like this. It is time for us to wake up and pray for those who we think have some bitterness against us. Whenever I read the article in this forum, I do pray for those who write. Somehow, everybody's intentions are for good. I thought, may be that good Fr. George from Ireland can make use of his good office with the Bishop and bring all the parties involved to a negotiating table with Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as Chief Guest for mediation.

          Let us all pray for a good heart where Jesus can dwell and clear all our problems. All closed churches must reopen in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This division among us is a disgrace. It does not matter how big or small we think we are, we must humble ourselves and be willing to sacrifice anything and everything for a good cause.

          I humbly pray that our Good Lord may bless all the Priests and Bishops to be good peacemakers and be willing to go into the midst of the sheeps for making peace and compromising. We poor people are starving for love and care just like the Priests and Preachers through their sermons ask for the love and support from us. When Jesus saw the multitude, He knew what they were after. He satisfied them with not bread alone, but also with the lasting word of life.

          Our churches are blessed with good writers and good talented people. Let us all work on providing good quality personal touch, love, and care for the needy through the powerful word of god and our actions alike.

          Yesterday is history. Now we have only one day in front of us and we?should live that one day in harmony here. Then, if we have to leave at the end of the day,?we can say goodbye with cheer and great joy and be with the Father in heaven to look down and smile.

          My prayers and regards to all the well wishers of the Church and His Kingdom.

          Thank you,

          Jose
          An humble servant of Christ