Re: 3 ex-Suryoyo rambans in kerala & Peace moves

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2007
      Dear All,

      Does a person who thirsts for unity and peace and calls for the same
      can act as a divisive force?. If so then he is Satan in Angel's
      uniform. This is what happened and happening in Kandanadu Diocese
      after 1996. A number of churches were peace and unity prevailed
      after the split in 70's got affected due to the bishop's defection
      and his divisive tactics. Due to the attitude and ego of this
      single person thousands of believers lost their churches and freedom
      of worship and violence and hatred spread. IS THIS THE FORM OF
      UNITY AND PEACE HE DREAMS OF UNDER 1934 BIBLE (OF WHICH HIS LEARNED
      FATHER AND LATE H.B BASELIOUS PAULOSE OF BLESSED MEMORY COULD NOT
      ACCEPT.)? His and his companions ego was due to feeling that they
      are the highly educated and qualified people and they felt ashamed
      of to be under the leadership of those who have made up to primary
      classes only.

      I do not want to write on the Thrissur Methran but he is trying to
      make Devalokam a lunatic assylum.

      My Living & Loving Lord, pardon me but teach this trio that you are
      the TRUE GOD.

      Johnson

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, T M Chacko wrote:

      > Dear Fellow Jacobites,
      >
      > Three ex-Suryoyo rambans in kerala & parallel Peace moves !!!
      >
      > The attempts of a few Methran kakshi bishops to ordain 3 ex-
      Suryoyo rambans here in kerala is entering a flashy and funny
      situation. On the one side stand the ex-jacobite Metropolitans who
      demands an immediate ordination of these three in Kerala inorder to
      teach the Patriarch and his church in Kerala a lesson, while on the
      opposite side stands the majority of Methran Kakshi bishops who are
      wary in doing such a thing particularly considering the very weak
      base of these three rambans, anywhere in Europe. But the ex-jacobite
      bishops does not seems to yield to the majority's wishes and they
      are working over time for the ordination of these three at the
      earliest.