ADVERTISEMENTS IN THE SPECIAL EDITION OF VISWASA SAMRAKSHAKAN

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      Dear Members,

      The Jacobite Church is celebrating the Golden Jubilee of the
      priesthood of our Catholicos H.B. Baselius Thomas I, with one full year programme, starting from December 17th, at Kothamangalam.

      To commemorate this occasion, "Viswasa Samrakshakan" is publishing a
      special edition on December 15th, on internet as well as a print
      edition, with four colour printing. This special supplement will be
      included with Bava's biography, articles from Bishops, Clergies,
      Church Administrators, prominent personalities of the Church and rare
      pictures of Bava. The printed supplement will be distributed all over Malankara and the internet edition will be viewed by people from all over the world. Hence it will be a good medium for business
      advertisements as well as extending best wishes on a personal level to our beloved Catholicos.

      On behalf of the Viswasa Samrakshakan team, we request all our members to source an advertisement to place it in the VS Special edition. The advertisements can be from your Parish or
      for your business or on behalf of your family. The advertisement
      matter and/or photos should reach VS Chief Editor at his e-mail
      address: abrahambibby@... or Fax: 0091-481-2458198, on or before 5th December 2007.

      The advertisement rates are as follows:

      Front Full Page - Rs. 10,000/-
      Back Full Page - Rs. 7,500/-