Re: Happy Birthday to SOCM-FORUM

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      Dear & Venerable Mor Deevannasios Methrachan,

      While seeking Your Eminence's blessings and kissing your blessed hand,

      I am thrilled to read your message of greetings to our beloved Forum, SOCM. I hope more of our most respected prelates will be kind enough to realize the hard work of those dear children of our Mother, the Holy Church, who put up their lives for sustaining the faith & traditions within themselves as well in others'.

      Dear Thirumeni, Your Eminence's blessings not only will grant definite boost to the morale of the Moderators of our FORUM but also induce enthusiasm to our fellow faithful to get involved in this network. For me, this Forum is a venue for learning more about our Holy Church & Faith and also to get acquainted with my co-faithful globally.

      I am so glad that I am a part of this Forum and I do instigate my comrades to join.

      Kindly pray for us.

      Most humbly,
      Your son in Christ,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil, USA