File - Directory of SOC Clergy

  • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
      Dear All in Christ
      Barekmore / Shlomo

      We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
      Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
      Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
      informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

      Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

      We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
      know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
      photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
      party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
      clergy.

      First Name:-
      Middle Name:-
      Last Name:-
      Family Name:-

      Nationality:-
      Place of Birth:-
      Date of Birth & Age:-
      Present Diocese:-
      Home parish:-
      Present parish:-

      Ordination date:
      Ordained by:
      Present Clergy Status:-
      (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
      Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

      Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
      If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

      Email Id:-
      Contact Tel. number:-
      Postal address:-

      Any additional information to be published on line:-

      Be with us and be part of us

      In HIS Love
      Webmasters & Moderators
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com