CONGRATULATIONS & HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY SOCM !

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2007
      Congratulations to our dear Moderators of our SOCM Forum for a job well done continuously for the last seven years.

      You deserve appreciation from all quarters of our Holy Church for your loyalty, steadfastness and commitment for maintaining such a media and we all know it is a Herculian task to perform along with the hustles of your day-to-day lives.

      May God be with you always.

      Happy Anniversary !

      With Prayers & Best Regards,

      Babu Jacob Nadayil