Discrepencies in the Bible?

  • Georgey Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hello everyone as I was studying the Bible, happened to notice these differences. Is it an error or since it was written by different people could it be that they put it in a different way.

      Which is correct?

      Matthew 27:37 says "This is Jesus the King of Jews".
      Mark 15:26 contradicts that with "The King of Jews".
      Luke 23:38 says something different "This is the King of Jews".
      Gospel of John 19:19 says it differently "Jesus of Nazareth the King of the Jews".

      Ggeorgey Thomas
      # 3084