Re: SOCM matrimonial list

  • Sinu P V
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Dear moderator

      I have a small question, I have seen the Tuesday matrimonial list of SOCM.
      How do I put in an adv in that? It is for my sister.
      Please let me know as of how I can put the adv.

      Regards
      Sinu
      My ID is 3098
      From the desk of the moderators

      The SOCM-Forum Matrimonial digest is a free, which will be published on every Tuesdays. This service can be availed by any Malankara Christians.

      Please sent your advertisement to SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com