Todays Gospel‏

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007

      "Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

      Assuring you our prayers
      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2008

        "But you have a hard and stubborn heart, and so you are making your own punishment even greater on the Day when God's anger and righteous judgments will be revealed." Romans 2:5

        Assuring you our prayers
        Vachanam Team
      • Vachanam Team
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17, 2008

          "Those who fear him and do what is right are acceptable to him, no matter what race they belong to" Acts 10:35

          Assuring you our prayers
          Vachanam Team
        • Vachanam Team
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008

            "Obey the Lord, and you will live longer. The wicked die before their time." Proverb 10:27

            Assuring you our prayers
            Vachanam Team