Re:Peace

  • Shajil Kuriachan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      Dear Friend Shibu Podiyan,Washington D.C

      You will get the answer to your question from St. Mathew Chapter 10 (same chapter you have mentioned )verses 32,33,37,38 and 39...... and please try to read the whole chapter(at least the verses just above and below ) before sending a query about one or two verses.

      Regards
      Shajil
      # 3099