Mar Theodosios of MOSC passes away

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
      Mar Theodosios of MOSC passes away

      Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church metropolitan of the Calcutta diocese His Grace Dr. Stephanos Mar Theodosios passed away in Muscat while touring the middle-east.

      May his soul rest in peace
      SOCM News Bureau
      Muscat
    • Cheriyan Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        My deepest condolence to the great Father.

        Cheriyan Thomas
        # 3324
      • Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
          Koh'neik Aneeh....

          We all pray for the departed soul of this great personality who have
          established many churhes,congregations and institutions outside Kerala
          including Gujarat (for which some others are trying to take the
          credit).

          Let our Lord give a pleasant place for H.G's soul.

          Johnson
          # 2335