Gorgias Press Moving Sale

  • The Gorgias Press Sales Team
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Dear All

      In honor of our recent move, we are having an unbelievable moving sale for ALL online orders. For a limited time only all online orders will receive a 40% discount through BiblioPerks(TM). In addition, every tenth customer that takes advantage of this limited time sale will receive all the books on their order for $3/book plus shipping and handling.

      As usual all sales are final -no returns or cancellations-, prepayment is required to be elligible for the $3/book prize. Sale ends December 31, 2007. To be able to see the BiblioPerks(TM) sale prices you need to login to your account or create one.

      New Gorgias Press phone number: 732-885-8900
      New Gorgias Press fax number: 732-885-8908
      New Gorgias Press mailing address: 180 Centennial Avenue, Suite A, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA

      Here are some lists that will help you shop at www.gorgiaspress.com:

      Just Published:
      http://www.gorgiaspress.com/bookshop/recentadditions.aspx.

      Best Sellers:
      http://www.gorgiaspress.com/bookshop/bestsellers.aspx

      You can also browse our subject categories on www.gorgiaspress.com.
      Login to your online account to see the BiblioPerks(TM) 40% discounted pricing.

      Enjoy shopping at http://www.gorgiaspress.com

      The Gorgias Press Sales Team
      Gorgias Press180 Centennial Ave
      Suite A, Piscataway