Re:"The Cross"

  • Jose
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      It is so nice; Joseph revealed some of his experiences with his fellow so called believers.

      There are many Joseph Y Lees in our society of today Youths and Adults alike. So identifying problems like this is a good eye opening to many Christian believers, few of us calls them as hypocrites. Being that way, may not be their fault, but plain ignorance. Let us all pray for a general awakening within our church.

      Any time I have an intimate talk with an adult or youth, I always see their thirst for recognition in the society and even in the church. In order to see through these personalities to know who they are we need to be spirit filled. We need to have an outreach ministry within the ministry itself, I mean within the church. If we can start that, we can bring them all closer to Jesus. Another thing, if we had a bitter experience with a group/ individual or some group/individual treated us bad, we definitely take revenge upon them by treating others good, I mean good. We learned a lesson and we taught a lesson, which is very much pleasing to our FATHER IN HEAVEN

      Thank you and cheers!
      With prayers and lots of love,
      Jose
      # 3096