Re: condolence

  • Kochumon Mannicherry
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear friends

      This is to express my sincere condolence on the death of our brother,
      Mr.Elias,working in Kerala police.Let us hope parets and students will
      learn from this.Can some one tell me is their any church organised
      collection for financial help to his family.Please let us know.

      Kochumon Mannicherry
      # 1019
    • George Chacko
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2008
        Condolence,
        My sincere condolence to the family members(V.Rev.K.C.Mathews Cor-episcoppa,V.Rev.Lazerous Raban) of Late H.G.Dr.Thomas Mar Makorise Metropolitan. I personally known the late metropolitan & the family members. May His departed soul rest in peace.

        Georgekutty
        (George Chacko)

        ========================
        From the desk of the Moderator:
        (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com)and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
      • Joboy Olikkara & family
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9 2:20 PM
          I and my family express deepest condolence and prayers to the Karukayil
          family, Manarcad. Demise of Mr. Abraham Karukayil, father of Karukayil
          achen and my beloved friend Sunny.

          with prayers

          Joboy Olikkara & family
          Chicago
        • Biju Cherian
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2008
            Dear Dn.Paul Thottackadu,

            On behalf of St.Pauls Prayer Fellowship of Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America and Canada, I register condolences and prayers to you and bereaved family for the sad demise of your beloved father Sri.Chacko Thottackadu.

            May his soul rest in peace.May our Lord and Savior give courage and strength in your lost.God Bless !!

            Sincerely,
            Biju Cherian
            (General Secretary,St.pauls Prayer Fellowship)