Todays Gospel

  • Vachanam Team
    Message 1 of 310 , Nov 3, 2007

      "He strengthens those who are weak and tired. Even those who are young grow weak; young people can fall exhausted. But those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak." Isaiah 40:29-31

      Assuring you our prayers

      Vachanam Team
    • Vachanam Team
      Message 310 of 310 , Dec 15, 2008